Upcoming Dev Events
Last Updated: November 2020
One of the things we all love about being part of an awesome tech community are the opportunities we have to come together at events throughout the year, learning and sharing with one another. To help bring our greater community together more this year, we decided to curate and share a list of virtual events, conferences, and festivals for developers.
If you’re looking to expand your knowledge, connect with others, or grow your network, take a look at the events below!
The Windows Developer team will update this post monthly, so be sure to come back and check for the newest upcoming dev events.
December 1-3, 2020
STACK is GovTech’s flagship conference and the largest government-led developers event in Singapore that connects government, industry and the tech community. It is part of GovTech’s tech community engagement initiative that is led by a bunch of tech enthusiasts with the passion to innovate and stay ahead, continuously levelling up to make sense of a rapidly changing world. Marcus Tee, a Solutions Architect on Microsoft Singapore’s Public Sector team, will speak at the event.
Microsoft speakers include:
- Marcus Tee, Solution Architect
December 2-4, 2020
Web Summit is an annual technology conference that is considered the largest tech event in the world. It brings together people and companies redefining the global tech industry. Microsoft’s Brad Smith will speak at Web Summit, with a focus on issues including privacy, security, accessibility, environmental sustainability and digital inclusion. Register here.
Microsoft speakers include:
- Brad Smith, President and Chief Legal Officer
DEVIntersection Virtual Workshop
December 9-10, 2020
The DEVintersection Virtual Workshop Event will be presented LIVE over 2 days. Each day will offer a selection of targeted 4-hour workshops taught by the industry experts you have known from our in-person conferences. They will kick off each day with a pair of bonus FREE keynotes by Scott Guthrie and Charles Lamanna of Microsoft. Microsoft employees will lead workshops on a variety of topics including becoming a better C# programmer, advanced .NET, containers, and azure, and modernizing ASP.NET web forms applications. Register here.
Microsoft Speakers include (sessions linked below):
- Charles Lamanna, Corporate Vice President, Low Code Application Platform
- Scott Guthrie, Executive Vice President of the Cloud and AI Group
- Brady Gaster, Senior Program Manager
- Jeff Fritz, Senior Program Manager
- Kathleen Dollard, Principal Program Manager
- Kendra Havens, Program Manager
- Maria Naggaga Nakanwagi, Program Manager
- Paul Yuknewicz, Lead Product Manager
- Per Mikkelsen, Vice President, Products & Partner Services
- Ryan Cunningham, Product Lead for Microsoft PowerApps
- Scott Hunter, Director of Program Management .NET
- Sourabh Shirhatti, Senior Program Manager
- Tim Chapman, Principal Premier Field Engineer
Source: Upcoming Dev Events